Posted to user@flink.apache.org by yuvraj singh <19...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/04 10:52:21 UTC

error in flink

Hi all ,

i am having on problem , i was running a job then i submitted one more job
on the same cluster then my old job start failing by saying

2019-06-04 15:12:11,593 ERROR
org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnResourceManager - Could not start
TaskManager in container.
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread

please help me

Thanks

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
06/04/19,
4:22:13 PM

Re: error in flink

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi, yuvraj singh

The possible reason may be that you have reached the linux system limit of
max user processes. You could confirm this by using the "ulimit -a" command.
Also "ulimit -u 32000" could be used to override the default value.
Please make sure the user you are running the above commands is same as the
taskmanager container.

yuvraj singh <19...@gmail.com> 于2019年6月4日周二 下午6:52写道: