Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2016/07/18 17:13:30 UTC

common uima-sdk build failures?

I'm seeing failures when trying to run the maven-compiler-plug, which say "No
compiler is provided in this environment".

Anyone have a clue what's (sometimes) causing this?

Also, I see for the output that the order of plugin running seems to run the
jacoco plugin before running the compile and tests.

I thought the jacoco plugin would run after compile / tests in order to pick up
the results of the testing?

-Marshall

Re: common uima-sdk build failures?

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.