Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andreas Vombach <an...@psi.ch> on 2004/10/27 15:59:03 UTC

submit button position

Maybe this sounds strange, but if I move the position of my
submit-buttons in a form from the bottom to the top of the form in the
html page I get stale links. I restarted sessions etc. but it seems to
shift some expected parameter positions. Has anybody experience how to
prevent it?

Thanks Andreas

Re: submit button position

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.
And not only that...

If you have two buttons, the one that is placed first is the default one
called when pressing enter from a field to submit the form--though I believe
this is a browser issue rather than a tapestry issue.

Components are called in order when a form is submitted. The Form Listener
always gets called last. So, you can put your submit listener there instead
of in the Submit component and guaranty that it will be called last.

Jamie

Posted by Markus Wiederkehr <ma...@gmail.com>.