Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Osborne, Matthew" <Ma...@suny.edu> on 2005/11/29 15:11:13 UTC

Keeping library files outside a central repository

Hello
    I am currently porting an existing project we have here at work from
ANT to Maven 2.0.  In this process, I am trying to disturb the directory
structure of our project as little as possible.  The problem I've
encountered is that we reference different library files from each
individual module as opposed to a central repository.  Is it possible to
duplicate this structure in Maven, or are you required to place all of
your library files in a central repository somewhere?

Matthew Osborne