Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Vijayendra Grampurohit <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/05 16:08:31 UTC

Facing issue while registering a application

Hi Suresh

I am trying to register an application . I am following

1) Register a simple command line application with Airavata Registry.
2) Click on XBaya -> Register Application.
3 Describe the application inputs and outputs. As an example, a simple
command line /bin/echo can be used for helloworld purposes.
4) Provide a name for the application.
5) Click on the panel with "Application Paramaters" and add input and
output paremeters. For an example like /bin/echo, choose output as StdOut.

step 3  and step 5 suggest clicking "Application parameters" panel . There
are four of them  I/O , Parameter Name ,Type and Description under "
Application parameter" panel.

they seem to be buttons for me . correct me if I am wrong . But the thing
is they are not responding on clicking .

please let me know how to go ahead with steps 3 and 4 .

Regards

Vijayendra

Regards

Vijayendra

Re: Facing issue while registering a application

Posted by Vijayendra Grampurohit <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saminda

In the same window  i.e  "Register application" at the bottom we have a
reset button . If the user enter the details such as  "application name"
and "application parameters" and hits on reset then the reset is suppose to
rest the  details  entered  in  "Register application" . this doesnt
happen. correct me if I am wrong . In fact nothing happens on hitting reset.
Is this a bug??

Regards
Vijayendra

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saminda,

We need to have add entry/delete entry like thing for this table... its
really hard to remove an entry from this table...

What do you think ?

Regards
Lahiru

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Vijayendra Grampurohit <

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: Facing issue while registering a application

Posted by Vijayendra Grampurohit <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saminda

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.