Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2008/10/13 09:52:27 UTC

Re: http-binding and ws-security

Johannes,

Does the example in the unit tests [1] help you? The username and
password are being retrieved from the container's config files
(users-passwords.properties and groups.properties).

Regards,

Gert

[1]
http://svn.eu.apache.org/viewvc/servicemix/components/bindings/servicemix-http/trunk/src/test/resources/org/apache/servicemix/http/security/secure.xml?view=markup