Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Paradies Thomas <th...@dmgmori.com> on 2017/09/14 06:14:12 UTC

Using Simple expressions in externalized sql queries?

Hi Camel users,

I have sql queries with named parameters in my application and use Simple expressions like :#${property.XXX} to access Exchange Properties. As long as I use this queries inlined, everything is fine. As soon as I externalize these queries as described in the component documentation, I get an error. When I use Headers instead of Properties and the :#XXX style again everything is fine.

Am I doing something wrong? Or, is that a problem with Camel?

BTW, I'm using Camel version 2.19.1.

Thanks,
Thomas

--
Follow us:

DECKEL MAHO Seebach GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Seebach (Wartburgkreis), Amtsgericht Jena, HRB 403305
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Hans-Günter Dose, Dipl.-Ing. Markus Rehm, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Alfred Geißler
USt-ID-Nummer: DE 812185995, Finanzamt: Bielefeld-Außenstadt

RE: Using Simple expressions in externalized sql queries?

Posted by Paradies Thomas <th...@dmgmori.com>.
Hi Claus,

while putting together code fragments for the test case, I found the cause of the error...

It's that simple, changing

.enrich().simple("sql:{{select}}?dataSource=ds")

.enrich("sql:{{select}}?dataSource=ds"))

made it.

Sorry, my fault. Nevertheless, thank you.

Thomas

--
Follow us:

DECKEL MAHO Seebach GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Seebach (Wartburgkreis), Amtsgericht Jena, HRB 403305
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Hans-Günter Dose, Dipl.-Ing. Markus Rehm, Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Alfred Geißler
USt-ID-Nummer: DE 812185995, Finanzamt: Bielefeld-Außenstadt

Can you post the error and show a bit more of your code what you do

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 8:14 AM, Paradies Thomas <th...@dmgmori.com> wrote:
> Hi Camel users,
>
> I have sql queries with named parameters in my application and use Simple expressions like :#${property.XXX} to access Exchange Properties. As long as I use this queries inlined, everything is fine. As soon as I externalize these queries as described in the component documentation, I get an error. When I use Headers instead of Properties and the :#XXX style again everything is fine.
>
> Am I doing something wrong? Or, is that a problem with Camel?
>
> BTW, I'm using Camel version 2.19.1.
>
> Thanks,
> Thomas
>

> --
> Follow us:
>

> DECKEL MAHO Seebach GmbH
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Seebach (Wartburgkreis), Amtsgericht Jena, HRB
> 403305
> Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Hans-Günter Dose, Dipl.-Ing. Markus Rehm,
> Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Alfred Geißler
> USt-ID-Nummer: DE 812185995, Finanzamt: Bielefeld-Außenstadt

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Using Simple expressions in externalized sql queries?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi