Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by William Harper <wi...@hotmail.com> on 2018/04/18 20:28:09 UTC

Re: Font Inquiry: Roboto

I'm the owner of my phone and account just trying to c why it's on my phone and account

________________________________
From: Tiffanie Tinsley <tt...@themarketingarm.com>>
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 11:34 AM
To: "apache@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>" <ap...@apache.org>>
Subject: Font Inquiry: Roboto

Hello,

I came across your site as you were listed in a search for contacting the creator/designer for the OTF Font Roboto. I have read that the font family has been licensed under the Apache license and that it was developed by an individual who works under Google which is used as the main typeface for Android mobile.

In hopes you could assist me, my team and I are interested in using this font for an upcoming project! As I am aware this font is available for free through download through many sites, our agency procedures require us to have documented EULA for all fonts used.

Would you be able to guide me in the proper direction to obtain this information? Also, what cost are associated with obtaining this font. Please let me know if you have any questions or who I may need to reach out to?

Thank you,

Tiffanie Tinsley |​ Production Coordinator
themarketingarm
1999​ Bryan​ Street​ | ​18th Floor​ | ​Dallas,​ TX​ 75201
P 214.259.4147  F 214.259.3201

BE ANYWHERE. DO ANYTHING. START HERE. WEBSITE<http://themarketingarm.com/>   TWITTER<https://twitter.com/themarketingarm>   LINKEDIN<https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-marketing-arm>   FACEBOOK<https://www.facebook.com/the-marketing-arm>

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by calling our Network Operations Center at +1 855 237 8324.

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org<ma...@apache.org> http://db.apache.org/jdo