Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mazin <ma...@vasnet.in> on 2003/05/14 10:03:45 UTC

Apache+Php+Tomcat

Hi,

I have been using jakarta-tomcat-3.3.1 with apache_1.3.22 and php-4.1.2
Am i am using mod_jk as the adapter from past 8 months and i am facing
problem with configuring apache+tomcat+php

My httpd.conf looks like

LoadModule php4_module        libexec/libphp4.so
Include /usr/local/apache/htdocs/tomcat/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf

And auto/mod_jk.conf looks like
<IfModule !mod_jk.c>
    LoadModule jk_module libexec/mod_jk.so
</IfModule>

When i comment Include tag of tomcat  in htttp.conf,
then php works fine.
But when i uncomment the php does not work, it shows the code on the
browser.

Due to this i facing lots of problem.
Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks in Advance

--
Mazin Mohammed              Vasnet Communication Pvt. Ltd
System Administrator        www.vasnet.co.in

Re: Apache+Php+Tomcat

Posted by mazin <ma...@vasnet.in>.
hi,