Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Warren Togami <wt...@redhat.com> on 2009/11/23 20:58:14 UTC

Purpose of spamassassin/trunk/rulesrc/scores ?

What is the purpose of spamassassin/trunk/rulesrc/scores?  It currently
contains files that are mostly empty.

Warren

Re: Purpose of spamassassin/trunk/rulesrc/scores ?

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
On 23/11/2009 2:58 PM, Warren Togami wrote:
> What is the purpose of spamassassin/trunk/rulesrc/scores?  It currently
> contains files that are mostly empty.

It's for the scores I was generating until something broke (the re-org
of the svn tree and then something on my machine, maybe).  I intend to
resolve it soon.

Daryl