Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Magnus Larsson <ma...@callistaenterprise.se> on 2010/05/27 11:31:54 UTC

Does CXF support S/MIME?

Hello!

I have tried to look through the on-line docs and mail-archives but can't
find out if/how CXF can handle S/MIME based attachments but I have not found
any answer to the question.

It is possible to send and receive messages with S/MIME based attachments?

Thanks for help in advance,
Magnus.
--
Magnus Larsson

Callista Enterprise AB
Mobile: +46 (0)733-51 91 72
mailto:magnus.larsson@callistaenterprise.se
http://www.callistaenterprise.se

Re: Does CXF support S/MIME?

Posted by Magnus Larsson <ma...@callistaenterprise.se>.
Ok, thanks!

Then I know what direction to take!

Regards,
Magnus.

Re: Does CXF support S/MIME?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thursday 27 May 2010 5:31:54 am Magnus Larsson wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have tried to look through the on-line docs and mail-archives but can't
> find out if/how CXF can handle S/MIME based attachments but I have not
> found any answer to the question.
>
> It is possible to send and receive messages with S/MIME based attachments?

I honestly don't think so without writing an set of interceptors to do it.   I