Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Stefan Schuster <za...@gmx.net> on 2003/09/02 11:45:05 UTC

Integrate Geronimo DataSources with OpenJMS ?

Hi,

here is another thought : maybe we should
enhance openJMS, so it is able to use
our DataSources for message persistence.
We do not necessarily have to work on
this ourselfes, maybe the openJMS
developers want to do this anyway...

I saw this concept in JBoss, and think it
is quite elegant.

--
Stefan

Re: Integrate Geronimo DataSources with OpenJMS ?

Posted by Thies Edeling <th...@rrm.net>.
sounds like a really good idea, saves redundant datasource configuration
in the end product. I don't think who's going to do it is an issue right
now assuming we're in the spec-phase right now.