Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/10 19:20:15 UTC

Tuscany Overview Block Diagram

Hi,
   This is a vague mental map of Tuscany and not what I wish to put in the
site.  This is just to trigger some perspectives to the what we can present
in the site.  The level of aggregation is pretty high in this diagram.  I am
sure we can explode the blocks a little further or position them differently
to provide a better picture of Tuscany.

If not anything I hope to atleast correct what I am imagining of Tuscany :-)

Thanks.

Re: Tuscany Overview Block Diagram

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@thegoodsons.org.uk>.
This looks just the sort of thing I'd like to be presented with to begin
exploring the website.  Thanks Venkata.

On 7/10/06, Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>    This is a vague mental map of Tuscany and not what I wish to put in the
> site.  This is just to trigger some perspectives to the what we can present
> in the site.  The level of aggregation is pretty high in this diagram.  I am
> sure we can explode the blocks a little further or position them differently
> to provide a better picture of Tuscany.
>
> If not anything I hope to atleast correct what I am imagining of Tuscany
> :-)
>
> Thanks.

Best Regards
Kelvin Goodson

Re: Tuscany Overview Block Diagram

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi... here is another representation that I could think of for Tuscany SCA.
This is a very rough one and the only intention is only to open up some
perspectives and not to overide any of the graphics that you guys have put
in place upto now.  Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Venkat

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
Actually I got a little confused here as we now have Davids top level
diagram also. I have the source for that so I'll fiddle there a bit. What I

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Venkata

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Luciano,

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

   Looking at this, we are missing DAS component, that would be well
represented as a parallel box (to the left) of SDO box. Could you please add
that to the diagram you created ?

On 7/10/06, Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>    This is a vague mental map of Tuscany and not what I wish to put in the
> site.  This is just to trigger some perspectives to the what we can present
> in the site.  The level of aggregation is pretty high in this diagram.  I am
> sure we can explode the blocks a little further or position them differently
> to provide a better picture of Tuscany.
>
> If not anything I hope to atleast correct what I am imagining of Tuscany
> :-)
>
> Thanks.

Regards

Luciano Resende