Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Hari Kodungallur <ha...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/11 01:44:53 UTC

Test Failures

Hi All,

The nutch "test" target fails while executing the parse-pdf tests.
Apparently, this test needs the file:/ protocol to be built (as it
uses the file:/ URL string to point to the test pdf file). But no
protocol other than http:// is built during nutch build process. Is
there a reason for this?
The same goes for parse-msword.

(I am new to this group. I could not find any information on this in
the mailing list archive).

Also, the plugin test goal tests parse-rtf which is not built (it has
compilation errors).

Another suggestion will be to *not* <fail> whenever a test fails. That
way, all tests can be executed and the result can show which tests
failed.

Thanks much!
-Hari