Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Durfee, Bernard" <Be...@suny.edu> on 2005/04/26 19:44:11 UTC

DBCP Oracle

An OracleConnection has some additional, non-standard, properties that
can be set, such as prefetchSize. Is there a way to configure the DBCP
<resource> to pass those additional parameters when creating the
DataSource? I'd like to configure it there instead of having to call
addConnectionProperty() in the code.

Thanks,
Bernard Durfee

Re: DBCP Oracle

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
Try the "connectionProperties" parameter.
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/configuration.html

-- Dirk