Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by CD <dc...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/19 21:02:49 UTC

Generic JSF question

At what point in the lifecycle is a bean declared as "session" scoped get
stored in the session?

Re: Generic JSF question

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Access the bean through a faces context in the servlet:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/AccessFacesContextFromServlet

Then you can use
FacesContext.getApplication().createValueBinding(String).getValue(FacesContext);

Where the "#{beanName}" is string parameter.

Re: Generic JSF question

Posted by CD <dc...@gmail.com>.
As I would assume.

Re: Generic JSF question