Posted to users@camel.apache.org by kanu_t <ka...@cypatterns.com> on 2015/09/29 17:32:07 UTC

what is QuickFixJ's version in Apache Camel 2.15.3

I recently started exploring QuickFixJ component in Camel 2.15.3. I cannot
figure out which version of QuickFixJ is used when I run the quickfixj
example.

I need the quickfixj 1.6.1 which seem to have support for FIX 5. SP2.

Can anyone tell me the version of quickfix camel refers to? Also, if it is
not FIX 5, is there is plan to upgrade the camel quickfix component to
latest version of quickfixj?

Re: what is QuickFixJ's version in Apache Camel 2.15.3

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Also, in the next release, 2.16.0, there will be an upgrade to version 1.6.1.

--
Andrea Cosentino
---------------------------------

On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 5:57 PM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
You can find the versions in the parent/pom.xml of the release
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/camel-2.15.3/parent/pom.xml#L391

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 5:32 PM, kanu_t <ka...@cypatterns.com> wrote:
> I recently started exploring QuickFixJ component in Camel 2.15.3. I cannot
> figure out which version of QuickFixJ is used when I run the quickfixj
> example.
>
> I need the quickfixj 1.6.1 which seem to have support for FIX 5. SP2.
>
> Can anyone tell me the version of quickfix camel refers to? Also, if it is
> not FIX 5, is there is plan to upgrade the camel quickfix component to
> latest version of quickfixj?

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
Camel in Action 2nd edition:
https://www.manning.com/books/camel-in-action-second-edition

Re: what is QuickFixJ's version in Apache Camel 2.15.3

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Currently (camel 2.15.3) we use 1.5.3 version:
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/camel-2.15.3/parent/pom.xml#L391

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek