Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org> on 2020/01/07 09:41:30 UTC

JDK 11 support PR

Hello all,

I have opened the PR for the JDK 11 support. You can find it here:

https://github.com/apache/unomi/pull/122

Let me know what you think ASAP, I'd like to merge this soon if there is no
problems with it.

This PR adds support for not only execution in JDK 11 but also compilation
(which was much harder to achieve).

Regards,
  Serge...

Re: JDK 11 support PR