Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/08 15:41:05 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.1 (3rd respin)

Vote passes with 5+ Votes (4 Binding, 1 non Binding)

Clebert Suconic
Christopher Shannon
Timothy Bish
Martyn Taylor
Francesco Nigro

Thanks everybody who took the time to review this.

Apologize for the many re-spins this release required. But we got QA
well done on this release which is a good thing for our users.

I'll move forward with getting the release out and updating the
relevant documentation.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.1 (3rd respin)

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Sorry. I had some personal issues I could not finish the website update.

Will do it between tonight and tomorrow.

Sorry again.

--
Clebert Suconic