Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2020/09/29 06:57:40 UTC

Talks At ApacheCon - including some from the Apache Airflow community

Hello everyone,

I would like to remind everyone that today the online ApacheCon conference
starts!
There are plenty of talks to choose from:

https://www.apachecon.com/acah2020/tracks/

I would like to drag your attention to two talks that are in the
"Community" track, coming from the Apache Airflow community:
https://www.apachecon.com/acah2020/tracks/community.html

* Tomek Urbaszek, the PMC and Committer of Apache Airflow will talk about
his personal experience of *"Growing with the Open-Source community"* the
talk is on Wednesday, September 30, 2020, 6:55 PM GMT+2

* I will talk about some of the things we've done and hopefully continue to
do, to make our community *"Welcoming community strengthens the Apache
Way" * - it s Thursday, October 1, 2020, 6:55 PM GMT+2. I will try to
capture the last two years of changes that I witnessed since I joined the
project that made our community stronger and more welcoming and the recent
challenges and hopefully bright future.

The talks will be recorded and available for everyone to watch later if you
have no time to watch it live, but I encourage everyone to watch it live as
there will be time to ask questions and hopefully some discussions :).

J.

--
Jarek Potiuk
Polidea | Principal Software Engineer