Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Joe Smithian <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/22 02:57:31 UTC

AXIS2 returns the old WSDL after upgrading server application

Hi

Browsing "myserverURL/services/myService?wsdl" displays the old WSDL file
after I replace the myService.aar with a new version based on a new WSDL
even after restarting Tomcat.

WSDL file is not included in the server package and axis2 dynamically
generates it.

Any suggestion how to force AXIS2 to reload the new aar and regenerate WSDL
without reinstalling Tomcat and AXIS2?

Thanks.

Joe.

Re: AXIS2 returns the old WSDL after upgrading server application

Posted by Alain Drolet <ad...@nortel.com>.
Hi Joe

Did you set the hotupdate feature on?

Look in the file $AXIS2HOME/conf/axis2.xml.
Make sure you have the next two attributes set to true.

    <parameter name="hotdeployment">true</parameter>
    <parameter name="hotupdate">true</parameter>

If you watch the log file while you deploy your new file you should see
some activity.

Regards Alain