Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com> on 2007/09/18 18:17:52 UTC

Struts 2.0.11 release preparation

So far:

+ I fixed the issue with Component.determineActionUrl()

+ I setup a 2.0.12 release in JIRA

+ I moved all of the tickets in JIRA that were assigned to 2.0.11 to 2.0.12

+ I cleared up the issue/concern about the escapeAmp attribute
(https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2190)

What's left:

+ Create 2.0.11 release notes? (I can do this)

+ Roll the release (Ted - will you still do this?)

Am I missing anything?

James

Re: Struts 2.0.11 release preparation

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
James, if you do a mass update of tickets in JIRA, you can select to turn
off email notification. That way 100 tickets don't produce 100 emails.

Paul

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.