Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David Borja <ad...@avansoft.com> on 2006/09/06 02:13:19 UTC

Content length ...

Hi axis developers ...

My Name is David and i'm having a little problem...

How can i set the content length to the request??

The following exception is thrown :

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Content length must be specified.
    at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:287)
    at com.asobancaria.cifinpruebas.cifin.delphiblock.sessiondelphiblock_wsdl.WsDelphiBlockStub.obtenerCadenaInformacionDelphiBlock(WsDelphiBlockStub.java:118)
    at com.asobancaria.cifinpruebas.cifin.delphiblock.sessiondelphiblock_wsdl.Test.main(Test.java:48)

I wonder if anybody could help me...

Thanx...

Att,

______________________