Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2002/12/03 20:38:35 UTC

Re: [Proposal] Implementing XMLForm with Flow

I agree. I need to create a new payroll system. I will like to make it
using XMLForms and ModularDB.

I think the Database interface to XMLForms can be done easier. As little
as I know about that, the DB interface currently must be done using
JavaBeans. :-(

But maybe we can find another way to implement this. :-D

I hope you can include me in this effort.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Ugo Cei dijo: