Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/08 21:33:31 UTC

Graduation preparation

Mentors, Community,

We need to prepare the infrastructure for moving our website to
'nifi.apache.org' in the event that the board approves the graduation
resolution.

Can you advise on what that means in terms of the ticket to file and
actions to take?

Thanks
Joe

Re: Graduation preparation

Posted by es...@gmail.com.
Need to file a request with infra@ and they will help get your site moved over.

Adam

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Graduation preparation

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.
Please review the information at
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation
In particular, the infra requests related to becoming a TLP should be done
as a single ticket with subtasks.  An example is provided.