Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/03 06:53:06 UTC

Subscribe mail list dev@geronimo.apache.org

Hi,

I'm interested with Geronimo development and already had Apache CLA
signed. I want to subscribe mail list dev@geronimo.apache.org.

Thanks!

Best regard,

Han Hong Fang

Re: Subscribe mail list dev@geronimo.apache.org

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
haha.  Yeah.  I just realized that.  That'll teach me to answer emails so
early in the morning.

--
~Jason Warner

Re: Subscribe mail list dev@geronimo.apache.org

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.

--
Vamsi

Re: Subscribe mail list dev@geronimo.apache.org

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure if we should have a "Post a message" option.  It was my
understanding that our mailing list is setup such that your message won't go
through unless you are subscribed to the list.  I think putting a "Post a

--
~Jason Warner

Re: Subscribe mail list dev@geronimo.apache.org

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.