Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by dh...@tcs.com on 2014/11/25 08:09:19 UTC

Zookeepr shuting down.

Hi

I have a cluster of 3 systems each of 32GB RAM and 1 TB HD. I have
clustered all the three and able to start and run Hadoop Successfully.

I have installed Hbase on the master node. Now am trying to start
Zookeeper in the cluster. When I start zookeeper and give command
./zkServer.sh status its telling 'Zookeeper might not be running... '.
When I start zookeeper on all Nodes, zookeper on Master node becomes
follower and when an MR is run , It will run 90% on reducer part then
throws error 'Not able to find the region server.'. When checked zookeeper
logs, Am viewing 'Connection error'.

There is proper ssh across all 3 systems. I have tried giving iptables
-flush too, but no luck!!

I have tried another option by allowing Hbase to handle its own zookeeper.
HQuarampeer starts successfully, and I am able to process 3GB file through
MR for first time. But from second run zookeeper on one of the nodes
getting killed. not able to figure out the issue.

Please help!!!

Thanks & Regards
Dhamodharan

=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Zookeeper shuting down.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
bq. Cannot open channel to 1 at election address /172.10.195.299:3888

Can you check zookeeper log on 172.10.195.299 ?

Cheers

Posted by dh...@tcs.com.
[...]

 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

Thanks & Regards
Dhamodharan Ramalingam

From:   Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>
To:     "user@hbase.apache.org" <us...@hbase.apache.org>