Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Ali Nazemian <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/02 12:18:15 UTC

Integrating nutch with hadoop 2.x

Dear all,
Hi,
Did anybody already try to run nutch 1.x (1.8) on Hadoop 2.x cluster? Is
there any guide available for doing that?
Regards.

--
A.Nazemian

Re: Integrating nutch with hadoop 2.x

Posted by Ali Nazemian <al...@gmail.com>.
Sorry guys, it seems that I did some configuration in a wrong way. I
managed to run nutch 1.8 on hadoop 2.4 myself. Thank you anyway.
Best regards.

Posted by "Meraj A. Khan" <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ali,

Posted by Jens Jahnke <je...@wegtam.com>.
Hi,

On Sat, 2 Aug 2014 14:48:15 +0430
Ali Nazemian <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

AN> Did anybody already try to run nutch 1.x (1.8) on Hadoop 2.x
AN> cluster? Is there any guide available for doing that?
AN> Regards.

we are running nutch trunk (1.x) on a hadoop 2.2 cluster that is bound
to be upgraded to 2.4.
As far as I remember there were no special tweaks neccessary.

Regards,

Jens

--
02. Ernting 2014, 13:27
Homepage : http://www.wegtam.com

Woman is generally so bad that the difference
between a good and a bad woman scarcely exists.
		-- Tolstoy