Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> on 2007/09/28 05:25:27 UTC

uploaded image accessible via https only?

I uploaded an image for a product using the catalog application.  I am talking about catalog/product edit/content.

After uploading the image, the image displays on the catalog admin screens.
The image url is https://calgon.rhoderunner.com/images/products/small/allgone.jpg

But when I try to add the product to my cart, the image link resolves to
http://calgon.rhoderunner.com/images/products/small/allgone.jpg from the cart page, and this generates a 404.  If I manually switch my url for the cart page to https, the image gets displayed.

How can uploaded images be accessible via https and http?  I would prefer not to have make the cart page https only.

Thank you!

Re: uploaded image accessible via https only?

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com>.
Sorry!!!

I forgot that I was running mod_jk and had different JkMount rules between http/https.

Looks good!  Thank you.

Having written 3 different ecommerce carts from scratch, this is by far the easiest time I have ever had with an ecommerce implementation.

Phillip