Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Susmita Pati <SP...@alsysinc.com> on 2002/08/29 18:54:02 UTC

RE: [JavaScript-cool] Struts and Many Buttons on Single page

thats pretty cool
I have a suggestion here...In the footer of the mail ( where we have the
subscribe and unsubscribe info) why dont we add in very few words ...
something abt the tag protocol so that new bees dont have to be reminded by
it

thanks
susmita