Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/10 22:11:59 UTC

Welcome Gaurav Sharma

Hi guys,

Please join me in welcoming Gaurav Sharma to the OpenEJB community. Gaurav
is my colleague and is very interested in contributing to OpenEJB.

Welcome Gaurav!!

--

Karan Singh Malhi
twitter.com/KaranSinghMalhi

Re: Welcome Gaurav Sharma

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
currently we are tryin to release but after we have several subject. One
interesting is the security of tomee webapp, there are several solutions
but i think we should find one soon. If you are interested you can have a
look. But since you start on the project maybe go though the examples and
if you think things weird simply ifx it or ask on the list.

- Romain

Re: Welcome Gaurav Sharma

Posted by Gaurav Sharma <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Vishwa. I have bookmarked the configuration and assembly page.

Re: Welcome Gaurav Sharma

Re: Welcome Gaurav Sharma

Posted by Gaurav Sharma <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and the pointers, David, Romain and
Karan. I must say that this is the nicest group of folks to be working with.
Started peeking into the examples beginning with simple-*; will fan out
from there.

Re: Welcome Gaurav Sharma

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
And some useful links: