Posted to user@ant.apache.org by roger day <ro...@gmail.com> on 2004/08/09 23:02:16 UTC

running perl script from ant

Hi
I'm trying to run the following fragment:

 <!-- build the xml index files for each directory -->
  <target name="build-xml-indices">
    <apply executable="c:/perl/bin/perl.exe">
      <arg value="c:/cygwin/home/roger//writing/Poetry/index.pl"/>
      <srcfile/>
      <fileset dir="./Texts">
	<patternset>
	  <include name="**/title.txt"/>
	</patternset>
      </fileset>
    </apply>
  </target>

where the perl script creates the index.xml files. However, I cannot
get an argument into the script - the script is running as I can print
stuff, but it doesn't get any arguments although the document says it
should. Can anyone spot what I'm missing, please?

TIA,

Roger
--
http://www.badstep.net

Re: running perl script from ant

Posted by roger day <ro...@gmail.com>.
<hangs head in embarrassmen/>bloody perl scripts....

--
http://www.badstep.net