Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2002/05/21 12:45:39 UTC

FW: [VOTE] Konstantin Piroumian as new Forrest committer

Folks,

given the fact that we already voted upon this and that Konstantin
indicated his interest in joining us
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=102192416524379&w=2), I
assume we'd better add another Forresteer :-) So here goes:

  Dear root,

  could you grant kpiroumian@apache.org, an existing Cocoon2-committer,
commit privileges on xml-forrest?

  Thanks!