Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by keneida <ke...@o2.pl> on 2007/08/08 17:28:19 UTC

web console in 4.1.1

I compiled activeqm with maven. Now i have the activemq-web-console.war.
I want to create simple war where u only need to change one config file to
get it connected.
I added activemq.jar changed webconsole-default.xml and puted
[code]<import resource="webconsole-properties.xml"/>[/code] there
in webconsole-properties.xml i eddited
[code]
<bean id="sessionPool" class="org.apache.activemq.web.SessionPool">
        <property name="connectionFactory" ref="connectionFactory"/>
  </bean>

  <bean id="brokerQuery"
class="org.apache.activemq.web.RemoteJMXBrokerFacade" autowire="constructor"
destroy-method="shutdown">
        <property name="jmxUrl"
value="service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi"/>
  </bean>

  <bean id="connectionFactory"
    <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
[/code]

but it does not want to start. the error is:
[code]
org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate
bean class [org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler]:
Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to create namespace handler for: v2c
Caused by:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to create namespace handler for: v2c
[/code]

If thats wrong attempt how i can do it?

Re: web console in 4.1.1

Posted by keneida <ke...@o2.pl>.
I use regular tomcat 5.5
I take the war i created when mvn'ing the project and use the tomcat's web
manager to deploy new war.
I found that  at the end of stack trace it complains that can not get
permisions to read, write some properties. Have to check it in 10h now i do
not have acces to that system now.
Can you provide me the policy files of your tomcat?

Re: web console in 4.1.1

Posted by Mario Siegenthaler <ms...@inventsoft.ch>.
On 8/9/07, keneida <ke...@o2.pl> wrote:
> is it possible to set persistance to oracle in web console's emedded broker?
> when i try to do it i get:

Yes it's possible, you can change the activemq.xml in the WEB-INF of
the war to whatever configuration you like.

>  Exception processing TLD META-INF/sitemesh-page.tld in JAR at resource path
> /opt/tomcat6/webapps/activemq-web-console/WEB-INF/lib/sitemesh-2.2.1.jar

Does the configuration work in a standalone broker? I'd wait
integrating oracle into the webconsole until you've got oracle running
in a standalone broker and a working web-console with an embedded
broker in the standard configuration. The exception you get doesn't
seem oracle related to me.

Mario

Re: web console in 4.1.1

Re: web console in 4.1.1