Posted to general@axis.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/16 21:20:07 UTC

Fwd: Mandatory svnpubsub migration by Jan 2013

FYI: As required by the mail below, I've requested migration to
svnpubsub for the Axis sites; see INFRA-5152. In practice, there are
only two things that change for release managers:

1. The locations of the generated sites in SVN have changed: they are
now all under https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/site/ and map
1-to-1 to the URLs on the live Web site.
2. All changes to the sites in SVN will be published immediately to
the live Web sites. That means that you no longer need to do an "svn
update" on people.apache.org.

Andreas

PS: I still need to figure out the part about using svnpubsub for distributions.