Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/24 10:36:52 UTC

How to get a maven

I want to write a plugin which can display all the conflict dependences (the
same groupId and artifactId but different version) in the dependences graph.Is
the Maven-core provide this function?
I want to define some strategy when some conflicts happen, the build process
fail.
can anybody tell me how to get this conflicts information in my plugin?

Re: How to get a maven

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
I'm not disagreeing with what you want to do... I'm just saying that it
would be better to write this check as an enforcer rule rather than a whole
plugin.

The idea of the enforcer plugin is to enforce stuff and fail the build if
the stuff has not been enforced.

It sounds like you are writing a plugin to enforce something and fail the
build if the thing has not been enforced...

That is duplication of some code that is already in the enforcer plugin plus
writing a series of checks.

I'm saying write the checks, but write them in the way that will be quickest
for you and involve the least amount of duplication of code (i.e. as a
custom enforcer rule)

Re: How to get a maven

Posted by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com>.
we're a big company's project, our project combine with jar dependence's. To

Re: How to get a maven

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.