Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Nicola Piazzi <Ni...@gruppocomet.it> on 2016/11/18 15:59:59 UTC

rbl check

I use spamassassin in incoming and outgoing emails
Outgoing emails come from an internal ip
Is there a way to avoid rbl checks when it come from an ip class ?

Nicola Piazzi
CED - Sistemi
COMET s.p.a.
Via Michelino, 105 - 40127 Bologna - Italia
Tel.  +39 051.6079.293
Cell. +39 328.21.73.470
Web: www.gruppocomet.it<http://www.gruppocomet.it/>
[Descrizione: gc]

Re: rbl check

Posted by Alex <my...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Nicola Piazzi <
Nicola.Piazzi@gruppocomet.it> wrote:

> I use spamassassin in incoming and outgoing emails
>
> Outgoing emails come from an internal ip
>
> Is there a way to avoid rbl checks when it come from an ip class ?

This isn't something you'd use spamassassin to do. It would be with your
"glue" application that is responsible for managing the email flow.

For amavis, look at the "policy banks".

Re: rbl check

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 15:59:59 +0000
Nicola Piazzi wrote:

> I use spamassassin in incoming and outgoing emails
> Outgoing emails come from an internal ip
> Is there a way to avoid rbl checks when it come from an ip class ?

There are several ways:

1. put the IP address blocks into trusted_networks

2. if you have a separate submission server put it into msa_networks

3. have your submission server records authentication in the received
   header, e.g.  "with ESMTPSA"

Re: R: rbl check

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.eu>.
On November 22, 2016 3:45:10 PM Nicola Piazzi
<Ni...@gruppocomet.it> wrote:

> Ok seems that rbl are disabled but it seems that uribl check, is correct ?

yes, if you like to not test urls see perldocs again and or default cf
files for example on that

R: rbl check

Nicola Piazzi skrev den 2016-11-18 16:59:
> I use spamassassin in incoming and outgoing emails

+1

> Outgoing emails come from an internal ip

setup internal_networks and trusted_networks in local.cf

see more info in perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf

spamassassin needs to know ALL your wan ips, no exception

> Is there a way to avoid rbl checks when it come from an ip class ?

rbl will be disabled on trusted networks

Re: rbl check

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.eu>.