Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/12/29 11:46:05 UTC

[Discuss] Do not receive Health Statistics from Python Agent

Hi Devs,

I'm experiencing $subject while testing Kubernetes workflow. I have
attached agent logs with this mail:

2014-12-29 10:14:03,642] INFO
{cartridgeagentpublisher.py:publish_instance_activated_event} - Starting
health statistics notifier
[2014-12-29 10:14:03,642] DEBUG
{cartridgeagentconfiguration.py:read_property} - Has key:
'cep.stats.publisher.enabled'
[2014-12-29 10:14:03,643] INFO {healthstats.py:read_config} - CEP Publisher
enabled
[2014-12-29 10:14:03,643] DEBUG
{cartridgeagentconfiguration.py:read_property} - Has key:
'thrift.receiver.ip'
[2014-12-29 10:14:03,643] DEBUG
{cartridgeagentconfiguration.py:read_property} - Has key:
'thrift.receiver.port'
[2014-12-29 10:14:03,643] DEBUG
{cartridgeagentconfiguration.py:read_property} - Has key:
'thrift.server.admin.username'
[2014-12-29 10:14:03,643] DEBUG
{cartridgeagentconfiguration.py:read_property} - Has key:
'thrift.server.admin.password'

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Do not receive Health Statistics from Python Agent

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Thanks Raj, yes I was using the none SSL thrift port 7611. Will tryout 7711.

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Imesh,

I can recall that we faced the same issue when we use port 7611 to connect
with CEP from python agent. When we use 7711, we were able to get the
statistics to CEP.

Could you check with the other port?

Thanks.

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I'm experiencing $subject while testing Kubernetes workflow. I have
> attached agent logs with this mail:
>
> 2014-12-29 10:14:03,642] INFO
> {cartridgeagentpublisher.py:publish_instance_activated_event} - Starting
> health statistics notifier
> [2014-12-29 10:14:03,642] DEBUG
> {cartridgeagentconfiguration.py:read_property} - Has key:
> 'cep.stats.publisher.enabled'
> [2014-12-29 10:14:03,643] INFO {healthstats.py:read_config} - CEP
> Publisher enabled
> [2014-12-29 10:14:03,643] DEBUG
> {cartridgeagentconfiguration.py:read_property} - Has key:
> 'thrift.receiver.ip'
> [2014-12-29 10:14:03,643] DEBUG
> {cartridgeagentconfiguration.py:read_property} - Has key:
> 'thrift.receiver.port'
> [2014-12-29 10:14:03,643] DEBUG
> {cartridgeagentconfiguration.py:read_property} - Has key:
> 'thrift.server.admin.username'
> [2014-12-29 10:14:03,643] DEBUG
> {cartridgeagentconfiguration.py:read_property} - Has key:
> 'thrift.server.admin.password'
>

> Thanks
>

> --
> Imesh Gunaratne