Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Pablo Andretta Jaskowiak <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/06 23:56:26 UTC

CDBw Usage

Hello,

I'm trying to use the CDBw implementation from Mahout. Given that I
have a dataset in CSV format and a clustering solution how can I call
CDBw from my java code to evaluate the result? I know I have to build
a CDbw evaluator, but how do I set the path and configuration fields?

  CDbwEvaluator cdbw = new CDbwEvaluator(,);

Cheers,
Pablo.

Re: CDBw Usage

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.
Hi Pablo,

Look in the CDBw unit tests for examples of invoking it from Java code.

Jeff