Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ne...@swisslab.de on 2006/06/15 16:16:41 UTC

fo:page-number

Hello List,

I'm trying to get a alphabetic character instead of a number as
fo:page-number. I think I saw it once somewhere, but can'nt find it yet
where it is needed.
For Instance instead of 1, 2, 3 I want to have A, B, C written on my FOP
generated pages.

Thanks your!

with best regards,
jan

Re: fo:page-number

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
news@swisslab.de wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> I'm trying to get a alphabetic character instead of a number as
> fo:page-number. I think I saw it once somewhere, but can'nt find it yet
> where it is needed.
> For Instance instead of 1, 2, 3 I want to have A, B, C written on my FOP
> generated pages.

You need to set the format property on fo:page-sequence, i.e.

<fo:page-sequence master-reference="a4" initial-page-number="1" format="A">

Chris