Posted to users@camel.apache.org by loganathan <lo...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/05 06:53:17 UTC

Need Help to configure scalability(vertical,horizontal) and network connectors in camel

I need to implement  scaling(Horizontal ,vertical) and  broker to broker
communication network connectors in camel .Actually we are using vm broker
url in the xml file. After I gone through camel documents I came to  know
peer protocol functionality is similar to vm protocol for establishing
network connectors  correct  me if my understanding is wrong.As of now the
following code I have in activemq.xml file along with this I need to
configure scaling and network connectors in the same file for peer
protocol.Especially I need to know what I need to configure under transport
connectors and network connectors in the xml file.can anyone help me to move
forward.

<bean id ="amqConnectionFactory"
                <property name="brokerURL"
                        value="vm://brokerexample" />
                        <property name="userName" value="publisher" />
                <property name="password" value="password" />
        </bean>

<amq:broker start="true" persistent="true"
                brokerName="brokerexample"
                deleteAllMessagesOnStartup="false" >

<amq:transportConnectors>
                        <amq:transportConnector name="tcp"