Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com> on 2015/02/11 12:10:23 UTC

How long does it take to pull an image from Docker Hub?

Hi,

I am in the process of executing the steps mentioned in [1]. I executed the
following command on minion-1 and it has been over one hour now and the
process has not completed. Is it normal that it takes so long to pull an
image from Docker hub?

vagrant ssh minion-1
docker pull stratos/php:4.1.0-alpha

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0-Alpha+Install+Stratos+with+Kubernetes

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer

*WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.
w: http://wso2.com
<http://wso2.com/events/>

Re: How long does it take to pull an image from Docker Hub?

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Gayan,

After the update I was able to pull the docker image based on the
4.1.0-alpha tag to minion-1 and minion-2. However, I am still unable to
pull the docker images based on the 4.1.0-alpha and 4.1.0-beta tags into
the master node.

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*