Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/23 18:37:36 UTC

Apache mailing list archives?

Apache's mail archives appear to be down, both
http://hbase.apache.org/mail/issues/ and
http://hbase.apache.org/mail/dev/return 404. What's the appropriate
mechanism for reporting these back to
infra?

Thanks,
Nick

Re: Apache mailing list archives?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
I fixed the pom removing these non-existants.  Will be fixed on next site
update.  Thanks Nick.
St.Ack

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.