Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gregg Bolinger <gd...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/21 20:09:23 UTC

t:updateActionListener and commandButton

Should t:updateActionListener work with a commandButton or does it only work
with commandLinks?

Thanks.

Re: t:updateActionListener and commandButton

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Yes, it should, b/c it is an action listener ... :-)

See [1] and [2] for that.

Regards,
Matthias

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/UpdateActionListener