Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com> on 2015/04/24 09:49:35 UTC

Unused methods in GridCacheSwapManager.

Hi,

I found several unused methods in GridCacheSwapManager. E.g. "containsKey",
"offheapIterator", "swapIterator", etc.. Looks like artifacts from some
refactoring.
Are there any objections if I remove them?

Vladimir.

Re: Unused methods in GridCacheSwapManager.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 2:49 AM, Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found several unused methods in GridCacheSwapManager. E.g. "containsKey",
> "offheapIterator", "swapIterator", etc.. Looks like artifacts from some
> refactoring.
> Are there any objections if I remove them?

Looks like legacy left-overs. I don't see any issues in removing these
methods.