Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Del Texley <dt...@lipa.net> on 2003/02/10 19:46:19 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2, Windows and SSI

Hello,

I'm running Apache 2.  on a Win2k box and have been struggling
getting the SSI to work.   Everything seems to work now except for
one remaining problem.   I'm writing CGI apps using Delphi, and they
work fine when they are an embedded link, but won't work as SSI
parameters.

I've tried:
 #exec cmd="/cgi-bin/myapp.exe?params"
 #exec cgi="/cgi-bin/myapp.exe?params"
 #include virtual="/cgi-bin/myapp.exe?params"

and every imaginable permutation of the path in front of the
myapp.exe.

If I run the app from the browsers address bar directly, or use an
HREF link, everything works.  If I create small cgi/perl apps, they run
correctly.

Is there something special I have to do to get win exe files recognized
and executed as SSI?

Del Texley
LIPA Information Systems
(541) 484 6430