Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Rafael <rl...@lpnhe.in2p3.fr> on 2008/01/14 07:47:29 UTC

WSRF content property

Hello,

I tested the example wsrf (muse 2.2) and its work good. Now I'm trying
to modify the wsrfTestClient.java file to add a new resource dynamically.

address = URI.create("http://localhost:8080/wsrf/services/test");
EndpointReference eprTest = new EndpointReference(address);
sg.add(eprTest, null);

Here is the problem, the new resource run ok when i test him with other
application, but when I try to test with the modified wsrfTestClient I
obtain this error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: [ID = 'NoCapabilityForProperty'] There
is no capability that defines the property
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/sg-2}Content

then, I add the Content property to the wsdl of my capability (test)

<xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" ref="wsrf-sg:Content"/>

but, obtain the same error.

Thanks you very much.

--
Rafael Leon Zamorano
IN2P3/CNRS Computing Centre - Lyon (FRANCE)