Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/10 09:53:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Liya Fan

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Liya Fan to
become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Liya has made a lot of contributions to the project, enhancing optimizer
rules,
improving the efficiency of graph traversal algorithms, as well as fixing
various
bugs in the project.

Liya, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward to your
further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel free to
tell
us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Stamatis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Liya Fan

Posted by liupengcheng <pe...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Liya!

--