Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Atanu Mishra <at...@esgyn.com> on 2015/08/29 00:05:13 UTC

Apache Trafodion Wiki transition

Hi,

Over this past week, we have been transitioning content from the
original Trafodion
wiki (wiki.trafodion.org) to the new Apache Trafodion incubator wiki --
*https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Apache+Trafodion+home*
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Apache+Trafodion+home>

The bulk of the transfer has been completed, but a few tasks remain

1.      Transition the documentation

2.      Transition the non-English content

3.      Cleanup –

a.      re-organize the pages

b.      correct existing links (many continue to point to wiki.trafodion.org
)

c.      update any stale content

It seems like the original organization of content on wiki.trafodion.org was
nice, and perhaps we should continue with that.

Hopefully, very soon, we will be able to remove this note from the home page

   Apache Trafodion is currently transitioning to the Apache
      Incubator. This wiki under development. You might want to visit
Trafodion's
      previous home page at https://wiki.trafodion.org which is not
      affiliated with Apache. Until all of our content is migrated to
the Apache
      Infrastructure some of the links on this wiki will point back to
      trafodion.org.

Thanks,

Atanu

____