Posted to users@maven.apache.org by urir <ur...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/03 11:17:49 UTC

maven-scm-plugin : how to ignore target directory while checkin

Hi,
I am using maven-scm-plugin to checkin the sources while deploy phase.
We only manage the real source in SVN and don't want to add target
directory to scm.

So, how do I ignore the target directory while checkin.

If I run mvn scm:checkin on clean directory - all is Ok.
If I run mvn clean deploy, I get:
----------
[ERROR] Provider message:
[ERROR] The svn command failed.
[ERROR] Command output:
[ERROR] svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Directory 'C:\Dev\MyPath\Core\target\.svn' containing working copy
admin area is missing
----------

Configuration:
----------
<plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-scm-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0</version>
        <configuration>
          <connectionType>connection</connectionType>
          <message>my message</message>
        </configuration>
  			<executions>
				<execution>